11 March 2010

R.I.P. GIRL TALK, E-603, SUPER MASH BROS.


Now you may be saying, "holy shit they all died?". well girl you just got punk'd.
My boy Grant (thanks city slicker) hooked me up with this bundle of joy....and let me tell you, it's SLAYING the scene. It's by this guy called Speaky, and it's good stuff. Let's just say he samples a lot of stuff. I'm talking about stuff like Band of Horses, Lil Wayne, Blink 182, Lady Gaga, Verve, Busta Rhymes, Coldplay, RHCP, 50 Cent, Billy Talent, Dr. Dre, Vitamin C (yeah...Graduation...you remember that shit.).....you name it, it's in there.

I know stuff like White Panda is blowing up right now, and everyone can mix shit on their comp in their basement, but you definitely should check this out. The thing with this stuff is, it becomes outdated so quickly. Remember when Girl Talk dropped Night Ripper? You rarely hear half of the stuff he samples anymore, other than the classics.
But enough talk, let the drummer kick. I know this is going to be on repeat alllllllllllll through st. patty's parties.

DOWNLOAD THE FULL SQUEAKY - GREATEST SPITS ALBUM

p.s. in case you missed it click E-603 and SUPER MASH BROS. to download their mix albums fo' free!

No comments:

Post a Comment