07 April 2010

HIATUS STATUS

It's pretty obvious that I've been away from blogging for a while. Why? I just got sick of posting stuff that I wasn't truly in to, but rather stuff that was popular. I'm talking about Top40 remixes and stuff like that. I don't even dig that music, but I put it up because everyone wanted it.
Instead, from now on, I'm going to try and stay true to my roots and only put up stuff that I genuinely enjoy. If you don't like it, and would rather hear stuff about my shawtay being like a melody in my head, tough shit. Go party on limewire.
Also, stop being creepers, and let me know what you like, and what you don't. Drop some comments or something. I'm probably also taking this blog in a bit of a different direction, since the e-police are committing hate crimes on music blogs, I'm going to diversify a bit. I'll still do music, but throw in some other stuff too.

Now that I'm done being a whiny internet bitch, peep this new track by Charles Hamilton. I listened to his mixtapes after I first heard him on Entourage, but didn't really dig a lot of his stuff. He's pretty hit or miss for me, but this new track is definitely a hit. A mellow yellow track, in honor of a family member that he was staying with, but didn't know, and saw the impact of their death on his family.

P.s. I still don't get why all his mixtapes and stuff are related to Sonic the Hedgehog. Seriously. Why.

Download: Charles Hamilton - Choices (A Wave for Alex)

1 comment: