01 June 2009

SIIK


No, I'm not talking like a hockeyboy.
I'm talking about Siik, the guy who made the world's WORST song.......into a good song. Now you might think, "W-T-F mate?". Well STFU and just listen to this shit. For some reason, all the girls seem to love the song, Single Ladies, by Beyonce. I don't know why. I think it's absolute garbage (although I do agree that JT looks smokin' in that unitard). But lo and behold, Siik comes to the rescue, by resurrecting this massacre of a song. Siik also remixes Good Life by Kanye West, but he just makes a great song even better.

So get ready to jizz in your pants when you hear what Siik turned Single Ladies into.
And also, I know lots of you have heard me play these songs a long time ago, but I felt it was time to unleash the beast to the e-world. These are a little more relaxing than most of the other bumpin' remixes....but deal with it.

Download: Beyonce - Single Ladies (Siik Remix)
Download: Kanye West feat. T-Pain - Good Life (Siik Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment